Available through major online retailers:
Barnes and Noble
We all deal with worries and fears, and it can be very frustrating when the worries will not go away.
“Riley’s Worry Away“ is my first book in a brand new series of children’s books dedicated to issues that children often face.
In “Riley’s Worry Away“ , we follow the main character Riley and the difficult time she is facing with worrying. This book is a useful tool to teach your child about how they can conquer their worries and not allow worry to control them.
After reading this book, children ages 5-8 will be able to understand the concept of worry and learn how to best deal with their worries.
Facts about Childhood Anxiety
- Excessive worrying is a symptom of childhood anxiety
- Preschoolers displaying symptoms of anxiety, often continue to experience anxiety years later
- Over 2 million children ages 6-17 have been diagnosed with anxiety disorders in the US
- Childhood anxiety is often misdiagnosed with ADHD
- Parents are often unaware of the signs of childhood anxiety