Riley’s Worry Away is NOW AVAILABLE.
ORDER your copy today
© Lori Nixon Bethea 2018
Shipping & Handling included
Also available through Barnes and Noble: bn.com and Amazon: Amazon.com
We all deal with worries and fears, and it can be very frustrating when the worries will not go away.
“Riley’s Worry Away“ is my first book in a brand new series of children’s books dedicated to issues that children often face.
In “Riley’s Worry Away“ , we follow the main character Riley and the difficult time she is facing with worrying. This book is a useful tool to teach your child about how they can conquer their worries and not allow worry to control them.
After reading this book, children ages 5-8 will be able to understand the concept of worry and learn how to best deal with their worries.
Facts about Childhood Anxiety
- Excessive worrying is a symptom of childhood anxiety
- Preschoolers displaying symptoms of anxiety, often continue to experience anxiety years later
- Over 2 million children ages 6-17 have been diagnosed with anxiety disorders in the US
- Childhood anxiety is often misdiagnosed with ADHD
- Parents are often unaware of the signs of childhood anxiety